Acceptable use policy.
This policy sets out some of the terms on which users may access our website (middletonadvisors.com). It applies to all users of and visitors to our site.
middletonadvisors.com is a site operated by Middleton Advisors LLP ("we, us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07382345 and have our registered office is at 31 Hill Street, London W1J 5LS. For our trading addresses please see Contact Us. Our VAT number is 929 5852 75.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site; and not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to material you send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use to, from or on our site.
This material must:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in England and Wales, and in any country from which it is posted.
The material must not:
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- invade another's privacy; or
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
Suspension and termination
If you breach this policy, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on users.