From listed period apartments to family homes…
Selling, as opposed to buying, houses is something we rarely did during our first 12 years in business, and only in specific circumstances. Having made the decision to enter the selling market in London, we feel reassured that the strength of the Middleton brand and the leadership of James Moran have attracted instructions worth over £65m in just 18 months.
The proportion of London sales transacted ‘off-market’ has increased exponentially in recent years. As a result our client-first service values, encyclopaedic knowledge and in-depth research are equally applicable in this sector, and have equipped the team to advise on instructions from listed period apartments in Belgravia to family homes in West London.
Case study 1
- 7,000 sq ft house
- Selected by a board of trustees in competition with five high-street estate agents
- Srategic advisory role with multiple stakeholders
- Sold off-market through our private network
Case study 2
- 4,250 sq ft house in a gated development
- Part of a portfolio requiring strategic advice ahead of disposal
- Recommended by client’s lawyers
- Sold privately for 8% above our guide price following competitive bidding
If you are thinking of selling your home in the capital, please contact the London Sales team here.